Versatile for use in:
- Factories (single phase)
- This device operates by adjusting the power factor of the incoming supply info your house. For it to work optimally, it should be installed as close as possible to the point of entry of your electricity supply so as to detect all loads before the meter and adjust the power factor accordingly. If it Is installed too far down into the circuit, rt will not be able to affect the electricity supply to other appliances ahead of it.
- Most effective with inductive receivers (e.g. Motors, transformers, fluorescent lighting, etc.)
- Reduces wave form distortions.
- Surge protection.
- No movable parts.
- 1 year warranty.
- Rate Voltage: 110 - 250 VAC, 50Hz / 60 Hz
- Working Temperature: -15 degree to 60 degree
- Single phase
- Use one UK Saver Plug for every 20000W
- Plug this device into a wall socket, not an extension cord or multiple socket and switch on the unit.
- When you see 2 green LED lights turn on, the unit has started saving electricity.
- Install one power saver to each phase.
- The device must be plugged in firmly, Avoid loose connections,
- This device can store electrical charge, wait for 10 seconds after the, electrical supply is switched off before unplugging the device.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not tamper, open or repair the UK POWER Saver Plug by yourelf, call your dealer or distributor for service.
- That product has met EU consumer safety, health and environmental requirements
Copyright © 2015 UK Power Saver. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Newmetrics